Tuesday 9 September 2014

Eat Less - what a ridiculous notion!

sophia bush zero is not a size  300x239 The clothing company selling t shirts that tell young girls to eat less.
Sophia Bush has spoken out against the American chain Urban Outfitters who have on range a T-shirt which reads "Eat Less" 

outfitters eat less tee  The clothing company selling t shirts that tell young girls to eat less.

The actress release the following statement "To promote starvation? To promote anorexia, which leads to heart disease, bone density loss, and a slew of other health problems, not least of all psychological issues that NEVER go away? Shame on you. I will no longer be shopping at your stores. And I will encourage the tens of thousands of female supporters I have to do the same."
Read more at Mamamia

Now some could say that its simply a sarcastic comment and should be interpreted as a joke, however with our society these days I wouldn't want to take that chance. Not sure what message its trying to convey either way its not "cool" I prefer Sophia's top if you ask me...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment