Friday 29 August 2014

Loving Pastels for Nursery

How cute are pastels for a kids bedroom?!! The great thing is it can transcend between genders (maybe not pink??) but the rest can. I am not a massive fan of the stereotypical girls room or boys room it's always fun to get creative with different colour pallets. 

Look at the new gorgeous range from Cotton On Kids....

This would be cute in a little girls room for any age! (Range available in September)

Geometric is also very in vogue at the moment and again suits any gender or age (I even love it in my bedding) check out the set I bought my son


Available now from Adairs Kids. I also got the cute throw pillows to add character and give a theme to the room.

Throw pillows...don't even get me started I have enough to set up my own shop but that's a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment